Rachel and Spenser had such a beautiful Williamsburg Wedding. From their ceremony at Wren Chapel at the College of William and Mary to their Reception at Legacy Hall, it was perfect!
Rachel was the girl next door, or really the girl who lived down the street. These two met in high school, when Spenser moved in to the neighbrohood. And they started dating their Senior year of high school, but then college was next. Like most seniors they had to make a decision of where to attend college. Rachel and Spenser were both able to attend William and Mary, where their relationship truly started grow. What a perfect location for their wedding vows!
How amazing is this bow tie?! It has real peacock feather woven into it!
Rachel, you are gorgeous!
Rachel made all of the bouquets!
Personalized bouquets! What a great idea!
Rachel made all the centerpieces! And they looked amazing!
Yay! The New Mr. and Mrs. Slough!!!
What a beautiful way to end the night! Surrounded by family and friends!
Congrats to Rachel and Spenser!
- Dress:Bliss Bridal Shop
- Ceremony Venue: Wren Chapel at the College of Willliam and Mary
- Reception Venue: Legacy Hall
- DJ: DJ Walex
- Videographers: Droptodesign
- Cake: Carrot Tree Kitchens
- Catering: Creative Catering of Virginia
- Bridesmaid Dress: David’s Bridal
- Groomsmen Suits: Jos A Bank
- Invitations:My Crayons Papeterie
- Chauffer: Williamsburg Chauffer Service